Are you looking for a career that will make a difference in the lives of families in Oneida, Herkimer and Madison counties?
MVCAA is currently recruiting individuals to work with at risk youth, preschool age children and their families Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency, Inc. (MVCAA) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. MVCAA Offers a Generous Benefit Package!
Thank you for your interest in applying. Please click the link below each job summary to view the entire job description.
- Housing Rehabilitation Specialist
- Center Director - Teacher
- Coaching Specialist
- Prenatal Home Visitor
- Assistant Teacher Early Head Start Classrooms
- Assistant Teacher Head Start Classrooms
- Assistant Teacher UPK Classrooms
- Early Head Start Teacher
- Head Start Teacher
- UPK Teacher
- Crew Foreman
- Early Head Start Home Visitor
- Youth Advocate
- Classroom Aide
How to Apply
Complete and submit with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org