Are you looking for a career that will make a difference in the lives of families in Oneida, Herkimer and Madison counties?
MVCAA is currently recruiting individuals to work with at risk youth, preschool age children and their families Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency, Inc. (MVCAA) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. MVCAA Offers a Generous Benefit Package!
Thank you for your interest in applying. Please click the link below each job summary to view the entire job description.
- Coaching Specialist
- Family Specialist
- Telephone Operator/Receptionist
- Facilities / Maintenance Assistant
- Food Service Assistant
- Nutrition Manager
- Early Head Start Home Visitor
- Youth Advocate (Full Time)
- Youth Advocate (Part Time)
- Universal Pre-K Teachers N-6 Certification
- Construction Crew Foreman
- Assistant Teacher
- Classroom Aide
How to Apply
Complete and submit with your resume to email@example.com