Are you looking for a career that will make a difference in the lives of families in Oneida, Herkimer and Madison counties?
MVCAA is currently recruiting individuals to work with at risk youth, preschool age children and their families Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency, Inc. (MVCAA) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. MVCAA Offers a Generous Benefit Package!
Thank you for your interest in applying. Please click the link below each job summary to view the entire job description.
- Health Manager
- Nutrition Manager
- Crew Laborer
- Early Head Start Home Visitor
- Family Support Specialist - Madison County, NY
- Youth Advocate
- Cook - Madison County, NY
- Accountant II (Accounts Receivable and Payroll)
- Employment Specialist
- Assistant Teacher
- Classroom Aide
- Child Development Site Supervisor
How to Apply
Complete and submit with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources, 315-624-9930 x2245