Are you looking for a career that will make a difference in the lives of families in Oneida, Herkimer and Madison counties?
MVCAA is currently recruiting individuals to work with at risk youth, preschool age children and their families Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency, Inc. (MVCAA) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. MVCAA Offers a Generous Benefit Package!
Thank you for your interest in applying. Please click the link below each job summary to view the entire job description.
- Housing Division Program Manager
- Site Supervisor
- Universal Pre-K Teachers N-6 Certification
- Housing Office Assistant
- WIC Outreach Education Coordinator
- Family Support Specialist
- Americorps VISTA Member
- Construction Crew Foreman
- Crew Laborer
- Early Head Start Home Visitor
- Assistant Teacher
- Classroom Aide
- Human Resources Department Benefits Specialist
How to Apply
Complete and submit with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org