Are you looking for a career that will make a difference in the lives of families in Oneida, Herkimer and Madison counties?
MVCAA is currently recruiting individuals to work with at risk youth, preschool age children and their families Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency, Inc. (MVCAA) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. MVCAA Offers a Generous Benefit Package!
Thank you for your interest in applying. Please click the link below each job summary to view the entire job description.
- Cook- Child Development Program
- Nutrition Aide- Child Development Program
- Coaching Specialist
- Prenatal Home Visitor
- Assistant Teacher Early Head Start Classrooms
- Assistant Teacher Head Start Classrooms
- Assistant Teacher UPK Classrooms
- Early Head Start Teacher
- Head Start Teacher
- UPK Teacher
- Health Manager
- Crew Foreman
- Crew Laborer
- Early Head Start Home Visitor
- Family Support Specialist - Madison County, NY
- Youth Advocate
- Employment Specialist
- Classroom Aide
How to Apply
Complete and submit with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org