Are you looking for a career that will make a difference in the lives of families in Oneida, Herkimer and Madison counties?
MVCAA is currently recruiting individuals to work with at risk youth, preschool age children and their families Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency, Inc. (MVCAA) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. MVCAA Offers a Generous Benefit Package!
Responsible for promoting the Agency’s mission, programs, services and milestones to the public and assisting with the duties of the Executive Assistant as assigned.
- Assist in familiarizing media with MVCAA’s goals, accomplishments and services
- Produce and/or assist in production of Agency materials; i.e., annual report; agency brochure; etc.
- Responsible for Agency media documentation, including photographing and/or videotaping agency events, maintaining photo/media files
- Responsible for maintaining media contact list
- Oversee, coordinate and maintain Agency’s social network sites (Facebook; Twitter; web site)
- Assist with special events
- Provide appropriate presentations to groups, clubs, civic organizations throughout the target area regarding the agency’s mission and related activities.
- Coordinate activities that allow families to bring their voice and experiences to the issues.
- Develop an atmosphere of support for the Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency in the community.
- Responsible for documenting Agency’s programs and events by obtaining testimonials, quotes, photos and appropriate statistics for programs.
- Adheres to Agency Personnel Policies and Procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- AA/AAS in Communications/Public relations/Marketing or equivalent experience. BA/BS in related field a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Desktop Publishing, Design Skills, Photography and Videography Skills.
- Willing to travel to all sites, trainings, visits, etc. as necessary and requested.
- Must have an understanding of the Agency’s Mission.
- Ability to work with wide variety of people.
- Management and supervisory experience.
How to Apply
Complete and submit with your resume to email@example.com