Are you looking for a career that will make a difference in the lives of families in Oneida, Herkimer and Madison counties?
MVCAA is currently recruiting individuals to work with at risk youth, preschool age children and their families Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency, Inc. (MVCAA) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. MVCAA Offers a Generous Benefit Package!
Home Based Supervisor
· Responsible for oversight of the home based program and supervision of the Home Based Visitors. Assure that the home based program is meeting criteria designated by the Head Start/Early Head Start Performance Standards and providing high quality services to children and families
· Make regular observations of socializations and home visits. Conduct individual supervision meetings with Home Based Visitors using a strength based approach
· Attend selection meetings and work cooperatively with the ERSEA office to ensure the enrollment of pregnant women, children and families on the caseloads of every Home Visitor, to ensure that program capacity is maintained and that vacancies are filled within 30 days
· Review and monitor home based files to ensure quality services to families
· Monitor number of home visits, socializations and plans to ensure the integrity of the program by holding staff accountable for delivering high quality services
· Assesses equipment and materials needed.
· Attends meetings as required
· Adheres to Agency Personnel Policies
· Supports program School Readiness goals and objectives
· Demonstrates commitment to mission, values and policies in the performance of daily duties
How to Apply
Complete and submit with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org