Are you looking for a career that will make a difference in the lives of families in Oneida, Herkimer and Madison counties?
MVCAA is currently recruiting individuals to work with at risk youth, preschool age children and their families Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency, Inc. (MVCAA) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. MVCAA Offers a Generous Benefit Package!
- Performs administrative and program support activities.
- Assist Administrative Staff with Policy Council and related Advisory Councils (mailings, meetings, etc)
- Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing.
- Maintain multiple tracking databases.
- Assists with program special events and trainings.
- Assists with all end of month paperwork.
- Assists with purchase, distribution and inventory of materials.
- Support managers with all licensing and Performance Standard requirements.
- Assists with the purchase of equipment and materials.
- Provides support to classrooms as needed.
- Records monthly statistics.
- Supports program School Readiness goals and objectives.
- Routine clerical duties.
- Record recruitment information as needed.
- Assists in review of start-up paperwork.
- Participates in annual program self-assessment.
- Obtains and reports program In-Kind.
- Attends training and meetings as required.
- Adheres to Agency Personnel Procedures.
- Performs other duties as requested by members of the Child Development Leadership Team.
- AA/AAS preferred or a combination of education and work experience.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with co-workers, customers, peers and general public.
- Experience working in Word, Excel, and Microsoft Office Highly accurate and organized –attention to detail.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the performance of duties, to include all other employees
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Willing and able to travel to all Head Start sites, training, home visits, etc. as necessary
- Annual physical examination. CPS Clearance.
- Ability to relate to people from varied backgrounds.
- Computer skills. Math skills.
- Ability to lift 30lbs
How to Apply
Complete and submit with your resume to email@example.com
Please also complete the following forms and submit with completed application: