Are you looking for a career that will make a difference in the lives of families in Oneida, Herkimer and Madison counties?
MVCAA is currently recruiting individuals to work with at risk youth, preschool age children and their families Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency, Inc. (MVCAA) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. MVCAA Offers a Generous Benefit Package!
Accountant II (Accounts Payable)
- Perform accounts payable processing.
- Processing of Section 8 payments.
- Preparation of year-end 1099's.
- Processing and maintenance of fixed assets.
- Responsible for assisting staff with staying in compliance with the Fiscal Department policies and procedures.
- Assist in making recommendations for changes to the Accounting Policies Manual.
- Prepare bank reconciliation’s as assigned.
- Prepare various journal entries and provide general ledger support
- Attend training and meetings as necessary.
- Process agency In-Kind documentation.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliation’s as assigned.
- Promote the Vision and value of Community Action
- Performs other duties as assigned to ensure the successful execution of the program..
- High School Diploma with One (1) to three (3) years Accounts Payable experience in a financial operations environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Highly accurate and detailed.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Basic computer knowledge.
How to Apply
Complete and submit with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also complete the following forms and submit with completed application: