Are you looking for a career that will make a difference in the lives of families in Oneida, Herkimer and Madison counties?
MVCAA is currently recruiting individuals to work with at risk youth, preschool age children and their families Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency, Inc. (MVCAA) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. MVCAA Offers a Generous Benefit Package!
This position is responsible for the professional and efficient managing of visitors, families, telephone calls and messages, as well as a variety of clerical duties that support family services, information and referral, and the operation and presentation of a professional office.
- Greet visitors and answers telephone calls in an appropriate professional manner that creates a positive image for the agency while maintaining confidentiality.
- Organize and clean the reception areas.
- Sort and distribute mail, and deliveries to appropriate personnel.
- Oversee maintenance and operation of all office equipment including copy machines.
- Maintain inventory of first aid supplies in wall mounted emergency kits.
- Maintain inventory of paper products and cleaning supplies.
- Maintain an updated sub list.
- CAP60, Basic Intake
- Performs other duties as requested by supervisor.
- One (1) to three (3) years experience in customer service.
- Knowledgeable in telephone computer software (multi line system, VOIP, Visual Voicemail, etc…).
- Ability to communicate with the public, especially low-income households.
- Ability to carry out oral and written instructions, comprehend basic forms and reporting systems, keep accurate records.
- Knowledge of computer software such as Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Web based programs.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Must maintain workplace confidentiality.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative atmosphere.
- Willingness and ability to travel to different sites as needed.
How to Apply
Complete and submit with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org