Are you looking for a career that will make a difference in the lives of families in Oneida, Herkimer and Madison counties?
MVCAA is currently recruiting individuals to work with at risk youth, preschool age children and their families Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency, Inc. (MVCAA) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. MVCAA Offers a Generous Benefit Package!
Workforce Development Coordinator
· Conduct community outreach to promote the agency and recruit potential hires.
· Counsels program participants on the interview and hiring process.
· Coordinate HR strategies with program priorities to promote a diverse workforce.
· Provide Comprehensive career development plans
· Coordinate a system of career development supports for individuals to ensure their success
· Coordinate with outside professional development resources.
· Create Career pathways aligned with open positions in our agency
· Develop and Coordinate “Boot Camps” for potential employees
· Coordinate with WIOA resources
· Assist in the hiring process, i.e. review resumes, schedule interviews, checks references, complete
· Collects and maintains records to conform to EEO and Affirmative Action Regulations
· Assists with completing EEO and AA reports.
· Support new hires with the challenges related to their success, i.e. child care, transportation.
· Demonstrates commitment to mission, values and policies in the performance of daily duties.
Performs other duties as requested by the Program Director.
· AA/AAS with one (1) year experience; or High School graduate with at least three (3) years business
experience, preferably in a human resource environment.
· Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of affirmative action and personnel work.
· Ability to work with people from various backgrounds
· Good computer skills
· Ability to effectively collect and analyze data.
How to Apply
Complete and submit with your resume to email@example.com
Please also complete the following forms and submit with completed application: