Are you looking for a career that will make a difference in the lives of families in Oneida, Herkimer and Madison counties?
MVCAA is currently recruiting individuals to work with at risk youth, preschool age children and their families Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency, Inc. (MVCAA) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. MVCAA Offers a Generous Benefit Package!
Telephone Operator/ Receptionist
Utica, NY & Ilion, NY
• One (1) to three (3) years experience in customer service.
• Knowledgeable in telephone computer software (multi line system, VOiP, Visual Voicemail, etc ... ).
• Ability to communicate with the public, especially low-income households.
• Ability to carry out oral and written instructions, comprehend basic forms and reporting systems, keep accurate records.
• Knowledge of computer software such as Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Web based programs.
• Good oral and written communication.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Must maintain workplace confidentiality.
• Ability to work well in a collaborative atmosphere.
• Willingness and ability to travel to different sites as needed.
How to Apply
Complete and submit with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also complete the following forms and submit with completed application: