Are you looking for a career that will make a difference in the lives of families in Oneida, Herkimer and Madison counties?
MVCAA is currently recruiting individuals to work with at risk youth, preschool age children and their families Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency, Inc. (MVCAA) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. MVCAA Offers a Generous Benefit Package!
Technical Support Assistant
Technical Support Assistant Is responsible to provide support to the Technical Support Specialist to ensure the continued maintenance of an agency-wide networked computer/telephone system, policies, and training program.
- Perform routine PC maintenance and hardware repairs.
- Re-image/update available PC’s per agency standards for redeployment to agency staff.
- Maintain library of hardware and software products.
- Assist with installation/configuration of Network and Software Applications.
- Assist with documentation to support IT activities, e.g., user instructions; grant proposals, etc.
- Maintain inventory database of equipment hardware, application, and service history.
- Assist with staff trainings on Agency equipment, software, databases, when appropriate
- Adhere to policies and best practices related to agency-wide networked computer system.
- Assist with telephone installations and configurations.
- Assist with Help Desk; monitor ticketing system and provide technical support for staff
- Assist with Agency procurement of computer and telephone equipment and software
- Possession of Associates Degree in Computer Science and/or related discipline or equivalent training/experience.
- Must have working knowledge of computers and networked systems in a business environment.
- Must have verifiable experience in computer maintenance and repair, plus working knowledge of current and recent software applications.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to work with adults in training settings.
- Ability and reliable method to travel for support, training, etc.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Valid NYS driver’s license; ability to travel within the MVCAA service area
How to Apply
Complete and submit with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org