Are you looking for a career that will make a difference in the lives of families in Oneida, Herkimer and Madison counties?
MVCAA is currently recruiting individuals to work with at risk youth, preschool age children and their families Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency, Inc. (MVCAA) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. MVCAA Offers a Generous Benefit Package!
Housing Office Assistant
Qualify, inform and assist low-income households with Housing programs to help them save money, alleviate poverty, achieve self-sufficiency and/or improve living conditions. Conduct administrative/office duties associated with the same.
- Be adaptable to change and Agency growth and perform other duties as requested by managers.
- Knowledge of computer software, especially Microsoft Office – primarily Word and Excel.
- Strong Written & Oral Communication skills.
- Knowledge of Weatherization and EmPower New York guidelines and application processes preferred.
- Ability and desire to work as a member of a team or independently.
- Ability and desire to effectively communicate with co-workers, the general public and low-income families from diverse backgrounds.
- Understanding of low-income, poverty and diversity-related issues and the Agency’s commitment to the continuum of care and service integration preferred.
- Reliable transportation to and from MVCAA agency offices.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
How to Apply
Complete and submit with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org